Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Volunteer Opportunities for Post Graduates

Happy Sunday everyone! I realize I have been a little M.I.A. this week and I want to apologize. School has been a little crazier than usual, but I am back today and ready to share this cool article I found! It features the top 10 best volunteer opportunities for college graduates.


Some of them I had already heard of, but there are a few on here I did not know about! All of these opportunities sound awesome and are worth thinking about if you are, like me, deciding whether you want to go abroad or start a career right after college.

After researching a couple of the volunteer opportunities in the article I found out you can even go abroad and have an option to defer your school loans. I had no idea you could do that, but how cool is that! You may be in the same boat as me, where the only thing holding you back from going abroad is school loans. It's a relief to know that these can be deferred depending on what volunteer opportunity you choose.

I hope this article helps and gets you to consider volunteering abroad as an option for when you graduate!

No comments:

Post a Comment