Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

College Students and Grads: A Website Full of Useful Information

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today I am so excited to share this really cool site I stumbled upon the other day. "CAREEREALSIM," as it is called, has great tips and information about everything having to do with careers, interviews, resumes, etc.

I would highly recommend subscribing to this website, especially for those who are serious about landing a job. Let me know what you think about the articles!

I'll share some of the ones that I found to be most helpful and interesting.

  • This one talks about what to do when you don't necessarily meet every requirement for a job you apply for (I don't know about you, but I feel extremely somewhat under qualified for some of the jobs I've applied for. It feels tough to compete with people who have tons of years of experience!) 
  • This article gives you 18 questions that are commonly asked in interviews. It also gives tips on questions you should ask during an interview. I never thought about asking my interviewer questions so this article definitely helped!
  • Finally, this article gives tips on 5 things you should be doing between now and finding a job. It gives you ideas on things to do in the meantime to enhance your resume and make you an overall better candidate for jobs in the future!
Do you know of any useful websites you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment