Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

College Graduates: Are You Thinking of Moving Back Home Post-Graduation

Happy Saturday readers! I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately now that graduation is so near and I'm sure you have been too. Mainly, I've been thinking a lot about whether I will have to be moving back home after graduation.


One of the things that has been stressing me out a lot lately (and I'm sure you can relate) is the pressure of how little time is actually left to figure out whether I will find an opportunity that will allow me to move away from home.

It's hard not be stressed about this. After all, success is often defined as being able to support yourself and living independently. Moving back in with your parents after graduating from college may feel like a step backwards.

However, this is not really the case. While moving back home may not be your ideal situation, it is not the worst that could happen. Once I realized this, I was able to finally breathe and realize that it would all work out in the end.

I hope this post makes you realize that you are not the only one out there thinking about this! Take some time to soul search these next couple months and just focus on yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment