Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Welcome to What Now? A Guide to Living After College!

Are you a recent college graduate or will be graduating soon and have no idea what the heck you're going to do when college is over?!

If you answered yes to this question, we are in the same boat! I am currently in my last semester of college
and am trying to survive juggle classes, extracurricular activities, jobs, friends, and fun. At the same time, I am desperately trying to figure out what I will be doing with my life once May rolls around and I am kicked out of the comfortable bubble that is college.

While I will be the first to say I am not ready to leave lalaland (because let's be real, college is for the most part a lot of fun and nothing like the real world), it's kind of exciting knowing that in a few short months I will be a graduated college student!

So join me as I explore unconventional and non-traditional options whether it be an awesome job in the United States or a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity abroad!

1 comment: